<< back to Levens B4RN homepage
Misbehaving on your device? View it full-screen in a new window
The Levens B4RN project has only been possible with our sincerest thanks to the following (in no particular order):
- Levens Charity for £1k financing our first flyer, banner, a printer and website hosting fees.
- Levens Parish Council for their continued support and guidance.
- Anonymous Donor of £1500 to aid Levens Project buy equipment and a further £300 from the Institute committee.
- Richard Bagot for help and permission to cross land into Levens.
- Andrew Dobson and Company for on-going support and loan of digger
- Roger Mason, Jonathan Mason, Dennis Parsons and David Martin for permission to cross their farmed fields.
- SLDC’s Locally Important Projects fund for £15.2k, which funded the cabinet and its installation.
- Tony Middleton, Son & Pup for fighting forward with his moleplough.
- All the B4RN staff and broader community of helpers for technical input and moral support.
- All the Levens B4RN project block champions, route champions, and informal volunteers.
- Levens residents’ loans and purchases of B4RN shares - a key part to meeting funding requirements.